Simply add camera, support and creativity;
The Stage One Complete Motorized Slider Bundle is a ready-to-run travel and adventure package and includes all the basic ingredients to start shooting. Comes standard (no additional charge) with two 20" carbon fiber extension sets you've got a portable and collapsible lightweight system ready to travel inside backpacks, carry-on luggage or large size camera bags.
Need a longer system or are you looking for a continuous system? No worries! Other combinations can be selected above using the drop down choices. You can go for smoothest, lightest, and least expensive operation using longer extension rails, or pack down down as small as possible using our short, 20-inch extension rails. If additional lengths are desired add more Stage One Extension Sets to your cart and get the total length you need.
This package comes with everything you need for a 40" stage one dolly:
- MX3 Motion Controller (with choice of camera cable)
- Two 20" Carbon fiber extension sets (Different length extension can be selected in the drop-downs above)
- Stage One Cart and related hardware
- Quick Snap Motor Mount
- 8 RPM EZ-Swap DC Motor
- Portable battery pack (2700mAH 12vDC)
- 4' Kevlar reinforced belt
Check out this review video from Cheesy Cam (the AT2 is available as an extra accessory here or check out the Pro Stage One bundle here)
The MX3 Controller provides an intuitive and simple user interface
- Plug in information and the engine makes the right decisions for you
- Five simple buttons control all features
The simplicity of the system does not prevent you from doing advanced operations, like tuning motors, tweaking camera settings down to the millisecond, and more.
Complete Camera Integration
- Exposure Control
- Bulb or Camera-controlled
- Post-Exposure Delays
- Focus Line Control
- Support for most major dSLRs
- Canon, Nikon, Pentax, etc.
Motion Control Modes
- Continuous Motion
- Smooth video-like motion from 0.12"/minute to 30.9"/minute
- Shoot-Move-Shoot (Interleaved)
- Extended run time (up to days between moves) from 0.01" to 30.9" travel between shots
- Manual Motor Control
- Cart can also be used without belt as a fully hand-pushed manual slider